Tuesday, June 07, 2005

And Then There Was One

went home last night to see boxes all over the apartment and my roommate acting all dramatic and short of breath. i figured she just had another horrible day in the horrible life of hers. our lease is up at the end of this month. she was laid off from her job and did not know what she was going to do. turns out she landed a job in another state (which i was aware of) and she is starting on monday. which means, she is leaving this weekend!!! can we say that i will have a 3-person apartment all to myself for the remainder of the month until i move myself.

do you know what this means? come sunday night, i will be lounging on the couch with nothing, i repeat nothing, between the fabric and my sweaty balls. no more having to reserve the television (which is in my name), having to guess what night i should do laundry and absolute silence when i come home after a crappy day at work. and best of all, no 4-legged fur ball in my way as i make my way stumbling down the hallway after a night out at the bar.

i was so excited that i even thought about offering to help pack. i didn't of course. i do know that the first box i would have gone for would have been just perfect for that fcuking cat. and i would have used a ton of brown tape to ensure that the box not come undone for the car trip.

adios fcuking cat! and adios my timid, 'everything in my life sucks' and i need all the lights on roommate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home