Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Introduction Into My World.

so i decided to jump on the blog bandwagon and get one. apparently, i have been told that they are a good way for people to be kept up-to-date with what is going on in your life. and since i have the lowest calling plan on my cell which includes the fewest minutes, here's a way for everyone to know what the latest is without me having to call or repeat stories over and over. and over.

a few friends of mine have said, on numerous accounts, that i should start one because i have interesting stories. but more-so, an interesting way of telling them. whatever that means. hopefully, all of that will translate and come through on computer screens around the country and possibly around the world.

the explanation for the title of this blog is such. one of my best friends, who i met in college, said that whenever i go into one of my julia sugarbaker rants when the words 'not for nothin'' come out of my mouth that my next statement is going to be good. so, pretty much pretend like you are listening to me and when you hear those 3 little words, perk up and pay attention because the summary of everything i said will now be boiled down to a sentence of two.

WHAT THIS BLOG WILL NOT DO. i will NOT use anyone's name directly. however, those who i am speaking about will know who they are. i will NOT make any references to my job, my career or my co-workers. and finally, i will NOT threaten anyone physically, mentally, or emotionally on this blog.

this blog will feature my opinions, feelings and thoughts that have taken place or are currently taking place in my life. as a youngster, my grandmother had a significant role in raising me and influencing the person i am today. she taught me to always make sure that i stand by my opinions and that my voice be heard. all of that is key, while maintaining a sense of compassion and respect.

so, hopefully, with respect, my daily adventures will shine through and live up to everyone's expectations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home